Foremost Insurance is one of the largest specialty lines insurance carriers in California and the United States. A member of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies, Foremost offers a wide range of products including:
- boat or watercraft insurance
- dune buggy insurance
- golf cart insurance
- manufactured home/mobile home insurance
- motorhome/RV insurance
- motorcycle insurance
- off-road motorcycle insurance
- scooter and moped insurance
- snowmobile insurance
- travel trailer insurance
And did you know that by adding a Foremost Insurance policy, your Farmers policies can decrease by 5%? Please contact me with questions about coverage or discounts or to get a quote for your specialty vehicle under Foremost Insurance.
Why Pet Insurance? Here are the numbers:
- 1 in 3 pets will need unexpected veterinary care this year
- 4 out of 5 pets will experience a medical emergency in their lifetime
- Annual medical costs for a pet range from $500 to $1,000, and can dramatically increase to $8,000 for serious illnesses such as cancer treatment
Pet insurance plans start at less than $19/month, there is an easy enrollment process, and hassle-free claims.
- Eligible pets are dogs and cats that are at least 7 weeks old.
- Previous medical conditions or illnesses may affect eligibility.
- Certain plans offer various deductible and reimbursement levels in order to achieve the best value for your family.
- You can choose any licensed veterinarian and reimbursements are based on your actual vet bill.
- Current Farmers customers can receive a 5% discount when adding a pet insurance policy.
To receive a quote, visit the Farmers-Pets Best website, fill out a very short questionnaire, and go from there. If you have any questions about pet insurance, always feel free to contact me at (949) 436-0740.
Motorcycle insurance is one of Farmers’ many Specialty Products.
There is broad eligibility with coverage for anything from cruisers to trikes to custom and classic bikes. Coverages range from standard to optional so you can select the exact coverage you want. And you can save money along the way with discounts for multiple units, multiple policies, taking an approved safety course, belonging to certain affinity groups and others.
As an added convenience, the Farmers Specialty Motorcycle program offers an annual policy.
Standard motorcycle insurance coverage includes:
- Collision Coverage
- Other Than Collision Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Safety Apparel Coverage
- Optional Equipment Coverage
Because not everyone’s circumstances are the same, Farmers offers options for extra coverage:
- Increased limits on Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Replacement Cost Total Loss Settlement Coverage
- Increased limits on Optional Equipment Coverage
- Towing and Roadside Assistance with Trip Interruption Coverage
- Coverage on transport trailers valued up to $7,500
Apply for and obtain a California motorcycle license here.
Please call me with any motorcycle insurance questions.
There are home insurance additional coverages, also known as endorsements, that are added on to a regular home insurance policy and provide coverage for special items and situations. There is a charge for most of the endorsements listed below.
IDENTITY SHIELD COVERAGE – With Farmers Insurance Identity Shield, you receive credit monitoring 24 hours a day with quick e-mail notification whenever there is something abnormal in your credit file. Also, you gain 24 hour access to identity experts who can assist you if you ever become a victim of identity theft or other related crimes.
BUSINESS PURSUITS COVERAGE – Farmers offers an optional coverage for your business pursuits. Items that are valuable to your home business can be covered for unexpected losses at or away from your home, which could affect you financially. However, your unendorsed home insurance policy still provides coverage of up to $5,000 for electronic data processing equipment such as your laptop.
EARTHQUAKE COVERAGE – Standard insurance policies do not cover damage caused by an earthquake. Optional coverage may be available for your home and your belongings that are damaged (or destroyed) due to an earthquake. We offer earthquake insurance through the California Earthquake Authority (CEA).
FREEZER FOOD SPOILAGE COVERAGE – For an additional premium, Farmers will provide additional coverage to cover the loss or damage to food in a freezer on the residence premises when the loss or damage is the result of interruption of power or other utility service originating off the residence premises.
ECO REBUILD COVERAGE – With our Eco-Rebuild endorsement, in the event of a covered loss, policyholders can get up to $25,000 coverage for extra costs to rebuild, repair or replace with green contents and materials. For example, if your dishwasher is damaged or destroyed from a covered loss you can upgrade your dishwasher with the more expensive energy star models.
JEWELRY FLOATER – In case of theft of jewelry or watches, your standard home insurance policy will cover up to $1,000 per item, and up to $5,000 total for all jewelry and watches stolen in any one covered loss. Your jewelry is covered for some losses other than theft up to your Personal Property limits listed in your policy. For true peace of mind with higher-end jewelry, consider purchasing a Jewelry Floater, which can cover the full value of your valuables, including damage to your ring.
WATERCRAFT COVERAGE – If you own a small watercraft or windsurfing equipment, your regular home insurance policy provides coverage, subject to the exclusions listed in the policy, up to $3,000 cash value. Note: you are not covered for theft away from your home. For increased limits, you may consider purchasing additional watercraft coverage.
CHILD CARE LIABILITY – This endorsement amends the policy to cover bodily injury and property damage resulting from an occurrence under Section II – Liability Coverage for home child care services.
CAMERA FLOATER – Privately owned cameras, projection machines and all equipment used for photography purposes. Miscellaneous property, such as binoculars, telescopes and the like, which may be used in conjunction with cameras and photographic equipment, may be insured under this policy, when included with cameras or projectors.
If you have any questions about Farmers Home Insurance Coverages, or the endorsements listed above please call me at (949) 436-0740.
If you enjoy spending long, worry-free days out on the water, the last thing you want to worry about is your boat insurance. Contact me and find out more about the benefits offered by the expanded Family Boaters program:
- Coverage for boats up to 40 feet in length. Previously we only covered boats up to 26 feet.
- Coverage for boats valued up to $400,000.
- Competitive rates. If it’s been a while since you reviewed your coverage, let’s see if our new rates apply to your vessel.
- A wide range of standard and optional coverages, including personal property, medical payments, towing and assistance, trailer coverage, uninsured watercraft and much more. Of course, you still have the liability-only option.
Discounts may apply
You may be eligible for discounts that can lower your marine coverage costs. For example, you may qualify for a discount if you have multiple policies with Farmers (such as auto and boat or home and boat). If you take a Boating Safety Course or insure more than one boat with Farmers, you also may be eligible for a discount.
Make sure that your boat has the specialized coverage that’s not typically available through an endorsement to your homeowners policy. Call me today, and let’s discuss your boat insurance so you can be sure you have the coverage you want. I can also help you with coverage for Motorcycles, ATVs, RVs and travel trailers.
I can be reached at (949) 436-0740.