Pet Insurance – Farmers Insurance Teams up with Pets Best
Why Pet Insurance? Here are the numbers:
- 1 in 3 pets will need unexpected veterinary care this year
- 4 out of 5 pets will experience a medical emergency in their lifetime
- Annual medical costs for a pet range from $500 to $1,000, and can dramatically increase to $8,000 for serious illnesses such as cancer treatment
Pet insurance plans start at less than $19/month, there is an easy enrollment process, and hassle-free claims.
- Eligible pets are dogs and cats that are at least 7 weeks old.
- Previous medical conditions or illnesses may affect eligibility.
- Certain plans offer various deductible and reimbursement levels in order to achieve the best value for your family.
- You can choose any licensed veterinarian and reimbursements are based on your actual vet bill.
- Current Farmers customers can receive a 5% discount when adding a pet insurance policy.
To receive a quote, visit the Farmers-Pets Best website, fill out a very short questionnaire, and go from there. If you have any questions about pet insurance, always feel free to contact me at (949) 436-0740.