Motorcycle Insurance in California
Motorcycle insurance is one of Farmers’ many Specialty Products.
There is broad eligibility with coverage for anything from cruisers to trikes to custom and classic bikes. Coverages range from standard to optional so you can select the exact coverage you want. And you can save money along the way with discounts for multiple units, multiple policies, taking an approved safety course, belonging to certain affinity groups and others.
As an added convenience, the Farmers Specialty Motorcycle program offers an annual policy.
Standard motorcycle insurance coverage includes:
- Collision Coverage
- Other Than Collision Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Safety Apparel Coverage
- Optional Equipment Coverage
Because not everyone’s circumstances are the same, Farmers offers options for extra coverage:
- Increased limits on Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Replacement Cost Total Loss Settlement Coverage
- Increased limits on Optional Equipment Coverage
- Towing and Roadside Assistance with Trip Interruption Coverage
- Coverage on transport trailers valued up to $7,500
Apply for and obtain a California motorcycle license here.
Please call me with any motorcycle insurance questions.