Discounts at Farmers Insurance
Are you taking advantage of all the discounts at Farmers Insurance? You may be unaware of all the discounts that Farmers Insurance offers its customers. Below are some of the more typical ones:
- Occupational/professional groups (Lawyers, Doctors, Teachers, CPA’s, and many many more)
- Good driver discount – less than two accidents or tickets in the past 3 years. This discount is applied to your premium automatically based on your Motor Vehicle Report. If bodily injury occurred as a result of any accident, the good driver discount is removed.
- Good Student Discount – approximately 30% discount on auto insurance for maintaining a 3.0 GPA and submitting a transcript. This discount is eligible for students aged 16-24 and with at least 12 hours per semester.
- Farmers Y.E.S. – an educational video for teens about the dangers of drunk driving. Teens who complete the course can get up to 30% off.
- Senior Safety Discount – Drivers 55 and older can qualify for a 10% discount by taking the AARP Driver Safety program (offered online).
- Multi-vehicle – Families with more than one auto qualify for a 10-15% discount. This is automatically applied to your account.
- Home/Auto discount – Families with both policies can receive up to a 15% discount on each policy.
- Life/Auto discount – Families with both an auto insurance and a life insurance policy are eligible for an additional 5% discount. Farmers Insurance is the one of the only insurance carriers that offer this discount.
- Renters/Auto discount – Families with both a renters and auto insurance policy receive a 5% discount on each.
- Pet Insurance – current Farmers Insurance policyholders receive a 5% discount on a pet insurance policy through our partner, Pets Best.
Call me if you are interested in learning more about any of these discounts, or if you don’t believe you are receiving the benefit of a reduced premium!