Motorcycle insurance is one of Farmers’ many Specialty Products.
There is broad eligibility with coverage for anything from cruisers to trikes to custom and classic bikes. Coverages range from standard to optional so you can select the exact coverage you want. And you can save money along the way with discounts for multiple units, multiple policies, taking an approved safety course, belonging to certain affinity groups and others.
As an added convenience, the Farmers Specialty Motorcycle program offers an annual policy.
Standard motorcycle insurance coverage includes:
- Collision Coverage
- Other Than Collision Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Safety Apparel Coverage
- Optional Equipment Coverage
Because not everyone’s circumstances are the same, Farmers offers options for extra coverage:
- Increased limits on Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Replacement Cost Total Loss Settlement Coverage
- Increased limits on Optional Equipment Coverage
- Towing and Roadside Assistance with Trip Interruption Coverage
- Coverage on transport trailers valued up to $7,500
Apply for and obtain a California motorcycle license here.
Please call me with any motorcycle insurance questions.
Farmers Insurance recently scored very high in an annual customer satisfaction study. As an agency owner, I have always made customer satisfaction my top priority and I am proud to be associated with an insurance company that, as a whole, does the same.
If you are not a customer of mine, please contact me and let me show you how important your business is to me. If I am already your insurance agent, thank you! Your reviews and referrals are always appreciated.
If you have any questions about Farmers Home and Auto Insurance, please call me at (949) 436-0740.
If you are a homeowner, home insurance is an expense that will never go away and unfortunately, always seems to increase. I want to share some tips on how you can save money on home insurance:
- Ask about multi policy discounts. Most insurance companies, including Farmers, will give you a 15% discount for insuring both home and auto insurance with the same company. Farmers also gives 5% off home and auto policies if you also have a life insurance policy with us.
- Ask about affinity discounts for certain jobs and educational achievements. Farmers Insurance offers up to 15% off home insurance for occupations such as teachers, firefighter, police, engineers, scientists, realtors, doctors, CPA’s and many more. Affinity discounts are also available on Farmers auto policies.
- Burglar alarm/Fire alarm Discount – most insurance carriers will discount premiums by 5%-10% for having a burglar alarm system installed with active monitoring such as ADT or Brinks.
- Pay in full discount – most carriers will charge you a nominal fee for paying your insurance premiums monthly. If you are a Farmers Insurance customer, you should consider setting up electronic bank payment to eliminate this monthly fee. (Farmers does not charge a monthly fee as long as you pay by electronic bank payment.)
- Home safety discount – Farmers Insurance offers up to a 10% discount for having a gas shutoff valve at your home or an Energy Star/EPA Certified home for energy efficiency.
- Ensure proper replacement cost. Many insurance carriers will try to over-insure your home, which increases annual premium costs. Make sure to ask for a home insurance replacement cost estimator if it seems your home is not properly insured.
- Opt for a higher deductible. We have found that the average home insurance customer makes 1 claim every 10 years. You can save hundreds of dollars a year by choosing a higher deductible such as a $2,000 or $2,500.
- Smoke-free discount – let your insurance carrier know you are not a smoker and they will often offer discounts.
- Are you claims-free? Most insurers will discount your home insurance premiums by 15-20% annually if you have no claims in the past 3 years.
- Ask for a home insurance review! Call your personal agent or insurance company every few years and have them review your policy to make sure you are getting a good value.
If you have any questions about your home insurance or how Farmers can help, please call me at (949) 436-0740.
Currently, Farmers Insurance payment options are Visa, MasterCard, EFT, personal or company check, and cash. However, effective April 12, 2014, Farmers Insurance will start accepting American Express and Discover for all personal lines insurance policies. Farmers Insurance Commercial customers will be happy to know that we will begin accepting all major credit cards effective June 12, 2014. And as before, there are easy ways to pay online!
Customers will then have the same payment card options across all Property and Casualty lines of business (21st Century, Bristol West, Foremost Insurance, and other specialty, business and personal lines). The addition of these new payment cards is a great option for our customers. We are pleased that we are able to accept these additional card brands. We continue to look for new ways to help customers make their Farmers Insurance payments.
There are a number of other initiatives coming throughout 2014 to improve the customer experience. Watch for details of these coming your way soon. I would also encourage customers to enroll in MyFarmers to manage policies online.
If you have any questions about Farmers Insurance payment options, please call me at (949) 436-0740. Happy New Year!
I hope these tips and others can decrease the road rage occurrences in our community! Travel safely, friends!
Pavel (949) 436-0740